- Apologies: Geraldine
- Minutes of the 2015 AGM signed and agreed as accurate.
- Matters arising from the minutes: Neil has tried to contact the Lets contact but without success. He will attempt to contact a link person from the Wellington Lets group.
- Chair report: Review of the activities of 2015/16. General approval of the comprehensive report.
- Subgroup reports: Tim – View and Chew. Considering two changes – change of venue and discussion of articles as well as films. No objections to these changes. Information about the Green Fair. Not being run by Transition Group but people can get involved if they want to. Jenny – Winter gathering was successful last year. Planning to run one this year.
- Accounts presented and agreed. Accepted by Tim and seconded by Charles.
- Accounts adopted.
- AOB: Tim will take on the responsibility of organising articles for local magazines. Members encouraged to e-mail suitable articles to Tim.
- Election of officers:
- Jim stood down as Chair. Thanks were given to Jim for his service in this role.
- Jenny nominated as Chair by Jim. Seconded by Charles. Appointed.
- Sandra nominated as Treasurer by Jim. Seconded by Neil. Appointed.
- Moira elected as Secretary in her absence. Agreed that members can volunteer to takes minutes at meetings, to support the Secretary.
- 9th October Buckland St Mary
- 15th October Stentwood (to be confirmed.)
- 16th October Upottery
- Stentwood dates need changing on the website.
Website: Sub group to organise way forward with website. Lesley to organise this sub group. Thanks to Emmett for his work on the old website.
Constitution requires us to have at least 4 meetings a year. Dates of future meetings:
- Wednesday 21st September at Candlelight pub. Neil to book.
- Thursday 1st December – Christmas meal at York Inn. Jim to book.
- Wednesday 1st March at Jenny’s.
Green Fair. If interested in helping, e-mail Tim and he will inform Caroline.
Meeting closed. Thank you to Stentwood for hospitality and food.